Thursday, November 12, 2009

Kinda strange...

Okay, so I'm in a rather strange position - I created this blog on my "NewKidaye" google account, which is linked to my MSN address, which I no longer use. A few months ago, I unwittingly made ANOTHER Google account "NeoKidaye" (The one I'm using to post this message.) And I had the bright idea to link a YouTube account to THAT one as well, "Nablori." So now I have 5 email addresses (4 of which I rarely use) 5 YouTube accounts (also 4 of which I rarely use) and two blogger accounts. WOW! But I digress, now that I've given this blogger account "NeoKidaye" A.K.A. "Sora" permission to post on this blog I'll be updating more frequently.

So anyway, here's an update: After completing "The Evil Demon Bunny With a Pink Bowtie" short film, I'm currently at a crossroads for what to do next. My options are to A) Continue with the Superman Abridged Season finale, B) Begin work on the next "Evil Demon Bunny" movie (Might be a sequel or a prequel - still working that out), C) Begin work on my next revolutionary project: "Star Wars: The Complete Saga Abridged," or D) Make more episodes of my Kingdom Hearts Abridgedverse... yeah... It's more like a freakin' intersection! And on top of that I have school! Oh noes!!

I'll update again real soon...

No comments: